Friday 4 November 2016

Sunsilk - 2016 Thermal flask


Went round searching for this just now .Upon inspection ,
I ......




....put it back .

Wanna know why ?

Because this is not the same flask as the first super high quality one given out by Sunsilk in 2014 .
( check my back posts by clicking on the tag below ) 
Yes it is a rather pretty looking thermal flask but this is not THE super hot THERMOcafé flask by Thermos company .




I'm actually still using the old original first flask .
Still keeps hot water very hot with no leakage . Neither does it cool down fast . Was so looking forward to a new one .


Got 2 pinks and 1 blue from the past campaign , but this new one did not make the cut for me . There's even an ugly foam piece at the bottom
 ( I know where it came from  )

But who knows , you might like this . 

Bear in mind the pink flask goes faster than the blue and purple .
So do hurry and get yours if you aren't as fussy as me .


Location : Malaysia

1 comment: