Tuesday 27 December 2016

Breakfast at Novotel Nuremberg


Novo2 also doubles up as the breakfast room .
On first impression it is quite difficult to get the staff's attention , especially when you need a jug of coffee on the table . 
Later on I understood why .
Underneath that cool demeanour and upon finishing their task here , they were all required to go lug all our bags down stairs for us !




What we refer to us " one leg kick " or " paukaliao " 
Don't know about you , but if it were me , I will surely collapse .



As you can see , the kitchen looks like someone's pantry . 
Very minimalist yet adequate enough .




The hot fare is pretty standard so far ....meatballs , bacon , bratwurst ...



...potatoes , scrambled eggs .


Although I find German bread rolls  really good , I can't say that I like their pastries or pancakes .



They actually prefer a cold breakfast and this is what they will go for cheeses , cold cuts , cold fish slices .


Maybe I'm more accustomed to American pancakes because I didn't really like this .
Would only find out later .


One of the few hotels to serve Stollen .
Have to agree it looks so good sliced up this way eh ?


My usual fare with the exception of the pancake which I never tried in any hotel ever again .



Location : Germany

No comments: