Friday 23 December 2016

Germany is a quality shoeholics haven !


When I go overseas , I never look for those familiar brands we have back home . Because most times , some of   
  the most reknowned here , are pretty insignificant or nobody even knows them  . Besides when you buy local , it is no less better than what is marketed to you by pioneers who exposed us to 
. such names in the first place

That's how I found my first Marco 
     . Tozzi





 You can actually buy it online but since I never do that , finding the right fit is important because  sometimes size 41 fits better than 42 or vice versa , and it will be a bother I don't need if I should need to return it 


So yeah I never knew Germany was . a shoe haven , until now   
 Almost all of their local brands ( eg :.. Deichmann ) are comparable and even cheaper than those UK and US 
brands our people look up to

   :  Update 
  
Had three Malaysian cops staring at these boots when I wore them and walked past them yesterday . Now  that's amazing  




The first shop I went into ( Schuhmarkt ) I spent 3 hours in . And there were so many ridiculous priced offers ( Tkmaxx ) I really had to tie my hands because I didn't want to pay for excess baggage . Thus I bought the most expensive boots and 1 soft full length one which was so darned cheap ! And 2 more for my family members before I had to pull the handbrakes before my bag burst   open ! So there 

No comments: