Sunday 25 December 2016

Merry Christmas everybody !


I finally met a German santa ,all the way up at the Fernsehturm , better known as the Berlin
TV Tower .
Yes , you read right ...Berlin folks . I was there the morning after the truck incident at the Christmas Market in Breitscheidplatz . 







The fact that I travelled with Trafalgar's Ulf and Peter helped enormously . I knew both of them were quick and capable enough to put us out of harm's reach .
  
Ulf addressed the topic head on and successfully allayed any doubts anyone in our party of 47 harboured , by informing us of his next courses of action . Very reassuring !

In the end, I went to all the temporary memorials around the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church where the incident happened , without an ounce of fear .

Fear them not .
Do not stay away .
Live your life tomorrow .
Turn up in droves and show your support .
Else they would have won .

Merry Christmas everyone !


No comments: