Monday 6 March 2017

My Melody Letter Set - 2017 Happy Meal


This could possibly be one of the biggest Happy Meal toys ever aside from the old Mother Hubbard Ronald Mc Donald shoe many years ago .
I measured it from base to the tip of the keeeeyuuuttt wittle wabbit's ears ...13 cm long peeps .
" Two please " I told the counter staff .





Where I purchased this from , the response was rather lukewarm as I heard that some people are still boycotting the outlet over a cake issue .
So there's a very good chance of you still being able to lay your hands on it for the next 4 remaining days of the campaign .

Wonder what's inside ?
Awwww...everything sweet and cute .
Quite good quality too . So glad the toys have reverted back to the good old days .
However , I would not drop this case if I were you . Will probably have a nasty crack if that happens .



Update #1 : Pen holder ( Week 2 )

Fans of My Melody , will definitely appreciate this and display it proudly on their desks .

Frontview


Backview 



Update # 2 : Week 3 
Kuromi folding mirror

It's a compact plastic mirror you can safely place in your bag . Doesn't lock shut , thus I would take the extra effort and either put it in another pouch to prevent scratches .


Very cute as you can see .


The plasticware isn't exactly top of the range but since it does come free with a Happy Meal , I really cannot complain . 
Actually very happy with this . Make sure you don't miss this either .


Bit late on posting this one up but here it is . A MUST get !
So cute and so practical it is to die for ; presenting My Melody Dial Calendar  . 
Comes with 2 dials , one for date and another for the month , I really had to reign myself in else I would have gotten another Happy Meal ! ( that was sooooo hard )




Here's the schedule taken from their webpage .
Remember these dates ...
2 - 8 March = My Melody Letter Set
9 - 15 March = My Melody Pen Stand
16 - 22 March = Kuromi Folding Mirror 
23 - 29 March = My Melody Dial Calendar




You actually have a choice between Thomas & Friends or My Melody .
Same timing folks .




Location : Malaysia 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I get a Kiromi mirror yesterday.Although it may be fagile,still cuteness overload.