Thursday 16 March 2017

Not broken


Did you know that Momert weighing scales sold here are Hungarian made ?
Have kept this for a number of years already , even used it to weigh my travel bag the other day ( hence the huge scratch ) .
Been good to me all this while yet I just only noticed where it came from just only .
Geez . 





Sooo , I dug this out and snapped a picture of it just because one of the ladies in my exercise class wondered out loud how much I weighed .
When I gave her the figure , she looked at me in disbelief as she was sure that I was much smaller and lighter than what I had just told her .

After class I decided to step up on that red platform again .That was when I discovered that I was steadily shedding the kilos since the first class in December .

Total lost up till now 8 kg . An average of 1 kilo * per week .
But it doesn't really show and it looks as if I am either maintaining or else something's definitely wrong with the weighing scales .

Well , I just checked again . It definitely ain't broken . So there . 

Because I am so pleased with this progress , where walking and hill climbing has not helped , where travelling has helped in the past ( which now only harsh winter can get rid of,  to a certain extent before it piles back on again since I don't believe in dieting ) , I'm gonna dedicate more time to this and shelf my travel plans for this year , you know , just to get into shape .

It's gonna be a long road , but I do hope it's so gonna be worth it .

* 14 week exercise routine from December . 
Beginning with one class per week to now 4 sessions weekly . Each programme takes up, one hour . At the end of each week , I now try to fit in a 2 hour session .


No comments: