Saturday 1 April 2017

Best I could get


Through the internet , I've learnt that one can negotiate for rates from the bank .
So I gave them a tinkle because I still like to do things the old fashioned way .

First person I spoke to offered me 4.1% . That was when groaned that other people were getting 4.2% from them .



She passed the phone to her superior who offered me 4.15% .
" You can email me your request "
Decided to turn up in person which was just as well because when I arrived at the counter , the 4.1% rate was again quoted .
Sighhhhhh... I remember the teller grumbling as if this extra 0.05% was gonna cause her some problems later on . Beats me .

Anyway , all's well that ends well and I'm looking forward to my little bonus at the end of the tenure .

Location : Penang 


No comments: