Thursday 30 March 2017

Stellasport - mesh oversized t - shirt


Somebody shot a wolf whistle my way yesterday while I was walking around in my sports wear .
And being a typical older Malaysian woman , I won't take that lying down .
While it must mean I'm getting shapelier , I will put the sunshade on my now obviously better toned assets .





So anyway , this is not my first Adidas gear , but certainly the first Stella Mc Cartney designed Stellasport line in my workout wardrobe .
Was a bit worried about the sticker like arrow but the salesperson gave me some tips on how to do the laundry on this one .
Meant to be oversized , the mesh keeps it super airy . It goes extremely well with tights and as with most of my new pieces of sportswear , I'm really pleased with this one
.

If you look through the Stellasport collection , most pieces seem pretty Ahlian gaudy and cheap at first glance . But because the colour scheme is a tall order and design details quite unique , plus when you put it on , there's where all the difference is , counterfeiters would be hard pressed to reproduce a piece such as this that can take years of abuse in the gym .

Location : Penang
( this was the last piece where I found it )

No comments: