Thursday 25 May 2017

Awkward B23022 moment


Have already worn this pair twice so far . Didn't think much of it when I first purchased it . Purposely got a lower priced range that could take the pounding without costing a bomb . Naturally , I least expected the other girls to be constantly checking out my feet .
Apparently , I'm not the only one who likes the old vintage 3 stripe look . Of course this one's kinda got an updated look but not enough to convince koochi moochi who loves his overseas bought Skecher's to death ! ( how to compare lahhh , cheaper and nicer made some more )

Anyway , one of them stared so hard , with such a steely silence , I just had to look back to see what was bothering her .




Omg....would you believe it if I told you that she was wearing a knock off that looked like an exact copy of what I was wearing , except for the soles that were pink instead of white  ?


It was sooooo awkward that self doubt set in .
Of course I had to google and see if I'd been conned ( come on , it's so ridiculous , I honestly did not expect anyone to make a copy of this lower end range but they did ).

Right , done that . Now , I can safely declare that the shoe with the white sole is the genuine merchandise .



Been caught in situations where both of us wore the same dress , but this was another experience altogether .
No less stressful though . Super AWKWARD !

Say , you don't wanna get called out by your buddy , for innocently wearing fakes ( not referring to those who intentionally wear fakes , I've got no issues with that ) which you seriously thought were genuine stuff , just make sure you get your merchandise from the actual store . 
 The embarassment and shock factor when you come face to face with the genuine wearer , while realising that yours could be fake ,is just not something I'd wanna wish on other people .

Location : Penang

No comments: