Thursday 4 May 2017

Wingzone - Nuclear Habanero is a c4 bomb !


While Wingzone has outlets from the USA , to Panama , Bahamas , Singapore , Russia , Saudi Arabia and  the Dominican Republic , they have no presence in Penang nor KL , thus if you want to try this , you'll have to either head on down to Kampar , Sri Manjung or Greentown .





Since I can still remember our visit to Wingstop near Sentosa earlier this year , I'm really eager to find out how Wingzone compares to Wingstop.

For starters , Wingstop is Texan , while Wingzone is from Atlanta ....now let's get down to ordering .



Supposed to be a self service restaurant , however , the floor staff are pretty helpful with menu suggestions before you go place your order at the counter


Don't know what I was thinking of at the time , when I decided on the Nuclear Habanero .
I thought it was so funny until I took a bite and then I think some part of my body curled up and died as I looked desperately at the cup of soft drink beside me before attempting to douse the fire via a sip and let soak method .
This is a killer folks !
Rated 4 chillies , the fire is sadistic enough to turn your undies inside out upon contact !
Honestly had trouble finishing it and I probably won't do this again but hey , you only live once and I can now declare that I survived the c4 explosion on my tongue !



On the other hand , luckily we had the Blackened VooDoo as a check and balance .
Quite similar to Wingstop's Cajun flavoured wings , this was both pleasantly addictive unlike experience number one on top !


Our order looked like a sampler but it was just as well that we did that ...



....as we also gave the Garlic Parmesan flavoured burger a try out as well .
Verdict : mouthwatering and delish !


Bacon is an add on and as you can see , when they say fries , they mean wedges .


Wish they had this in Penang , but maybe sometimes it is better this way as we don't always get the best quality chickens on the island .

Guess when the craving crops up , you'll see us popping in here .

So how does Wingzone compare to Wingstop ? 
If you were to put both shops in front of me , Wingzone will be my first choice ! 

Recommended : Blue cheese dip for the wings .

Location : Perak 


No comments: