Saturday 1 July 2017

Bata Comfit - reason for regular pedicures


Bata ought to put a name to their shoes , in order to make it easier to identify . 

Especially when they have a killer design such as this one , which happens to be able to miraculously transform my ugly toes and legs into something that looks sooooo sexy and stunning !




Best worn with seluar koyak fashion shorts or a mini skirt ,
 I tell you , my two pins received many second looks , until women keep staring back and forth between their men and me ( seeing how they were unable to stop focusing on my legs . Until that is , they get stabbed in the thigh with a fork by their missus ) .

This ( sadly nameless ) Bata Comfit sandal , wonderfully highlights my legs , somehow makes my chunky calves look slimmer with a soft curvaceous cushioning that lends that very feminine touch overall !




Available in 3 colours , brown , blue and this one ( don't know if there is more ) the very mesmerising tone flits between silver and gold holographic shades under different lighting .

Outsole is slip resistant , super sturdy ( didn't wobble or loose my balance at all ) , stable and small enough for me to perch on the small pedestal beside the four wheel without twisting my ankle .

Best of all , it does not cost 400 ringgit and above , but only comes up to less than a hundred ringgit .

Yes , I've been sandal hunting lately , tried on many pairs that my ugly toes somehow are unable to carry off until I found this model .

Update : pictures  .
Tights from Cotton On . 

Side view 


Front view .



See Bata ? This is why , you ought to name your shoes so that we don't have to keep calling them " this one " and " that one " only .

Thinking of getting another pair . 
As well as regular pedicures . 

Oh man .....


No comments: