Thursday 7 September 2017

Panic caused by a hoodie


Right , I finally picked up a camouflage hoodie . At long last after searching far and wide !
It's made from 100% polyester , and zips up beyond the neck .

When it comes to hoodies , I'm not willing to fork out a hundred ringgit and above not yet . And believe me , I've gone to many shops to try them out , but so far I have not found one that suits me even at a higher price tag .




 Not too thick , the material is organza thin in fact , just the way I like it , as I don't intend to sweat buckets under it .

The annoying thing is that even though , the jacket was initially priced at MYR 109 and got slashed down to just MYR 30 ( oh yeah ) , I'm baulking at the audacity of whoever set the price for this piece because you know , after just 2 washes , some raised furry beads have begun forming . Never mind the fact that the sleeve ends , jacket bottom as well as hood itself has an elastic band sewn in . That no no , I can overlook , seeing how this camo pattern and colour suits me .

Never mind , I wore this into the supermarket after my workout and that's when things started getting funny .
The foreign worker stared at me from afar . He stuck his head straight up , with his eyes wide open , frozen to the ground yet looking like he was ever ready to make a dash for it .
And when I got into a lift , some foreign workers decided to make a sudden U turn , with some just standing like statues where they were , not budging an inch , when they usually want to rush and cram in .

Damn . They must think I am the local enforcement unit , called Rela , who are most times in charge of catching illegal immigrants and workers .

So , regardless of the obvious flaws , I'm wearing this places lolz . Especially in areas where I feel less safe . Now where's the Happy Tights and that latest Coair camouflage sports bra . 
A pair of heavy boots ought to make them scatter , and go helter skelter ,the instant I appear !

Yep , we're gonna stay together for a while , till it falls apart at the seams .

Location : Penang

No comments: