Friday 8 September 2017

Tesco F & F Active athletic wear - some hits , some misses


I do shop at Tesco often . Even when I pop into Thailand , sometimes I check out the stores there as well . 

Actually bought one of my first sports bras from Tesco , a black with mottled pink edging under the Assign label . I'll be very honest about that sports bra . 
Although it did hold my boobs up well , washing was a nightmare . First wash , caused the colour to run and bleed , staining the removable inner sponge to a dirty colour. Ugh . 
Next annoyance was the stitching . The underside where the band is , seemed to crack with each fitting and that really bothered the heck out of me . That initial bra became extremely faded and looked like a very, very sad old rag by the third wash  .
Miss # 1

Miss # 2 is a striped sleeveless mesh tee that turned out to be so ugly , I wonder what came over me . Doesn't deserve any pics either m

Now you're probably wondering why I didn't ask for a refund or shop elsewhere then ? Simple , because I was much larger than I am now , there just wasn't any other option .





So , now I'm taking another chance with their sports bra again , just cause I like the colour combination and the cute silver slogan on the tank .
Band area still cracks gawdamn it but I do hope the colour stays as bright .
Currently before washing , seems to be 
Hit # 1




The cargo pants you see above , was purchased somewhere round April this year . Also from Tesco under the 
F & F label . As you can see , it's still in pretty good condition .
Ok lah .
Hit # 2



The oversized " Never Back Down " tee above is actually what restored my faith in Tesco's athletic wear again .
Again , although it bleeds a funny brown colour , the material stays in tip top condition without fading .
Meant as a substitute for the times I hung the Stella McCartney mesh out to dry , this piece gets the super thumbs up from me .
Gold lettering Never fades .
Hit # 3




Last but definitely not least , this yellow playsuit above . Imported from Tesco Thailand , this is my reward for sticking to the game plan .
Hit # 4

Location : Penang 

No comments: