Sunday 29 October 2017

Low as it goes


Super excited over these pieces I picked up today !

The first is known as the Cassie Floating Stitch dress . I did try their bandage dresses already but my figure is still not there yet .
This one's very low cut , with a flare , plus hip and bum accentuations that are so vintage prewar ( of course the plunging zipper is an updated take on that look ) . Absolutely I love how it swishes and fans out soooooooo feminine and loveeeelyyyyy . 




Will go very well with sharp stiletto or kitten heels



What it ought to look like on someone less filled out than muah .




In case you're wondering if there is any difference between higher priced clothes in the region of MYR 500 onwards , see below .
That skirt is another stitch design . Less than MYR 50 . Visually not as stunning .





Yep , here's another playsuit . They call them Reo Red long sleeve rompers here .



It looks fiery red under halogen lighting and a darker hue under fluorescent lamps . Not sure what shade it will take on under sunlight yet .


And the last piece .



A colette ladder top which I got in black but there is no reference on the net for that , so I'll show you the exact design in this colour .



They're all very low cut if you notice , which is fine by me . Why hide it eh ? After all I'm young gonna be young for a limited period of time .

Will post up the actual pieces later. Soooooo burnt out after all that trying . Yep , have a good weekend yall .

Location : Penang 

No comments: