Sunday 12 November 2017

Fleamarket find - expandable band watch


Surprising find at a flea market this morning. 
Was looking at other things actually but I ended up with this very nice , classic looking expandable band watch .


It's not a knockoff. The name clearly states Zouda . 
The reason why I had to get it was 
1. Because it was pretty attractive for such a ridiculously low price
2. Because it's expandable link band is what I can slip in and out of without having to fiddle with a pesky click on and off hook



Anyway , I googled the brand online and found some on sale via Aliexpress and DHgate , ( yes this is China made but the quality is as impressive as their ridiculously low priced pens and phones ) but woooh , those are priced between 50 and 200 ringgit after conversion , so yeah , I found myself a steal as the edges are smooth and the watch itself is a good weight .

Honestly don't know how long it is going to last me . We'll see . 


Location : Penang

No comments: