Saturday 11 November 2017

1 took so long


Here's how threatening and low the rain clouds looked today in Penang , however for me , I was in a rather upbeat mood .



2 visits to the scam slimming centre did kind of tone down my body a bit , especially when I lead an active lifestyle now but I managed to pack it all back in no time at all .
So those slimming centres do work , but you got to keep going back , and I don't think regular treatment does any good to our organs even though it's the fat that they're zapping.

So I switched trainers this week . 
Persevered on Monday , Tuesday and Wednesday with newfound strength . Then I faltered simply because I forgot to nourish my body with mineral salts .
I fell sick on Thursday but was back on my feet again today , Friday .

The illness is temporary and sports related , something I used to experience when I first began this journey . You cannot give up when this happens. You have to keep on going .

At last , I broke through the plateau and went down another kilo. It took that long compared to the first stage where I dove down 11 . But I'm gonna keep at it cos I like what's taking shape . 
I still don't diet , that's why my figure still is an eyeful compared to dieters who have to deal with deflated boobs and hair loss in the future .

What was the single one most important item that I slacked back on ? My mineral sports drink . Yeah , half a bottle and I was back to normal folks . Helped heaps . 

Here are the other must have items  ....
1 . A whole orange 2 weeks once
2. Bone soup once a week 
3. Fat something I consciously eat very often ( this one's not a problem , in fact I eat this on a daily basis )

Don't give up folks. I'm still trying but of course , I always find some enjoyment in everything that I do . When I falter , I try to laugh it off . No point being negative about it yes ? Won't get me anything but white hair and more frown lines .

No comments: