Monday 13 November 2017

Bizzy Body - 1st session , 1 over kilo gone and dropping



After today's treatment , I'm down another kilo and over folks. Yes really . That stubborn neglected fat in my body, has melted away or so it seems .
Whether it is just water loss or not , is yet to be seen over the next few days but I can tell you that I had a good experience with positive weight loss* shown on MY own weighing scale , frozen upper arm problem gone , flab under my arms visibly reduced . All that after undergoing 2 treatments within a span of 2 over hours .

* Bear in mind that I now lead an active lifestyle and am also beginning to cut out supper from my diet now .



For first timers who want to be prepared , here's an account of the 2 treatment process I underwent .

DNA Tummy Tuck

An ampoule was rubbed and spread all over my belly then lightly massaged in , followed by a firming gel with cupping massage .
Next up , a handheld ultrasound machine . This one took some time and effort and really made me feel like I was a hitchhiker in a ten tonne lorry  . After that , my belly area was tightly clingfilm wrapped before the 5G machine was brought out .
A lot of pressure was applied on my abdomen and sides ( for sculpting purposes )

Contour wrap and Heatblanket

A very nice textured , non sticky oil was applied to my entire body except the boobs , then clingfilm was wrapped around my arms , legs , thighs and belly up till I was as stiff as a zombie .
Lay down again , a layer of towels followed by the heat blanket over my body , then another layer of towels on top of that and after 30 minutes , the amount of water that came out from me , could have watered a large cactus for one year !



Finally , I was sent home with this 3 day Detox pack .
Following the instructions , I took one 1 before bedtime and went to the loo 3 times alone the next morning .



Applied this slimming activator gel as well which is not very sticky and with a light fragrance .



Cons 
- my belly is still sore up till now but there is no bruising
- after the ultrasound machine , I felt a bit dizzy
- I had a slight headache till the next morning
- the toilet visit after drinking the detox tea is a bit of a bother , 4 times in total throughout the day , with discomfort in my tummy

Pros 
- after the 2 treatments , I felt really energised and refreshed 
- my frozen arm has miraculously disappeared
- quality creams and drink products . 
- real results . I lost weight and it's still going down
- appetite is lessened , that's important for a person like me who hates dieting and loves food so much
- no need to worry about sagging skin because they already have that in mind and will apply for you before treatment
- arms visibly reduced and firmer , belly gone down slightly .

 Verdict

It works especially for stubborn fat that just won't break down despite all that exercise . 

Price 

 MYR 680 for those 2 treatments with consultation and products shown thrown in . The cost is cheaper if you sign up for their 10 X treatment packages 


Location : Penang


No comments: