Monday 27 November 2017

Picked by strangers


I love popping into the local Brands Outlet store because sometimes I end up with gems like these .

A greyish blue shade , with a tassle and a magnetic clasp,  it's another cute , small , structured handbag which cost around MYR 30 only .



Found myself so drawn to it but when I could not decide if I wanted it in this shade or a nude skin tone , I turned to this fellow who was standing outside one of the changing room stalls .

" Which is better ? " I asked him and at first he could not believe that I had picked him to help me out seeing how he and I were complete strangers .
He chuckled , his fed up look gone , from standing up with folded arms he now wore a sheepish smile , I guess he found it funny that I would want his opinion on a personal fashion choice .

Right at that moment , as I was waiting for an answer and he was still trying not to blush , his girlfriend who seemed to take forever ( because I went in and out of the changing room a few times and he was still there after all that time ) , yeah she suddenly opened the changing room door ( no silly , I didn't drag him in with me , we were both standing alongside the rooms , she was cocooned in there the whole time and I never saw her face till that moment ) .
In case she got the wrong idea , I fished for an opinion from her too and almost simultaneously both of them pointed at this .
That was it then . Even if I don't have any shoe or outfit in this colour , I want it cos the shade seems so outstanding and unique .

While paying , I asked the cashier if this was a new arrival and she answered in the affirmative . 
Just make sure you choose the bags with the tassel as I spotted a few without them . The tassel is that extra touch which makes it look less than ordinary and worth much more than the MYR 30 I paid for it !

Location : Penang

No comments: