Wednesday 29 November 2017

The Kapok guitar


I don't play a single instrument. That's why I'm so amazed seeing how all the men in my house take to the guitar like a duck to water .
Since koochi moochi seems to look so bored right now , I decided to get him his own six string instrument to fiddle with .




The black Kapok above , after a 10 percent discount , was priced around MYR 135 .
Bag was MYR 30 .
Pick ...MYR 1 only .
So all in this cost MYR 166 , and while you can probably get a better deal online , I still prefer to get a feel of whatever it is that I'm buying . He can test it on the spot or reject it , most important of all I don't need to worry if my shipment will go missing or get damaged . Yeah , you can call me old fashioned , but I'd rather pay a bit more for peace of mind .




When it boiled down to getting the guitar tuned , we went through a couple of  Youtube videos before settling on this one below . 
Even though the guitar was inexpensive , I think the play by ear tutorial made it sound way better than we ever imagined .
19 million views , this Zapp Willa is really something . 

If you're keen , just copy and paste this link . 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jJxRjWtwmEE



Is koochi moochi happy ? You bet he is !

Location : Penang

No comments: