Monday 20 November 2017

Weight maintenance with a handheld digital therapy device


Does it work ? Will it work ? 
Should I buy the more expensive product or the cheapest possible ?

Yeah , these were the questions that went through my head before I went ahead and bought this from a local retailer .

Let's start with the price first . The reason why I prefer hunting in brick and mortar shops rather than online. It's because I can get a better deal and also test the product PLUS get an assurance on their return policy if anything goes wrong .




Online sellers are hawking this from between MYR 23 to as high as MYR 98 even . Thus when you look at just the pricing , some of you may prefer to get the more expensive one , thinking that it will be more durable and better in quality .

How much did mine cost ?
Guys and gurls , I purchased mine for just MYR 15 and although it feels so lightweight and cheap ,( I wouldn't be butter fingered and drop this if I were you ) , it works just fine .  Just do not expect dramatic weight loss from it and you should be happy with the product .

Does the job , in fact so well ( I've used this 2 days in a row already ) I went ahead and pigged out on quite a lot of fattening fried foods up till 11pm yesterday . When I weighed myself this morning , walla .....when I would have normally piled on some pounds after that supper binge , there was no visible weight gain on the scales .


I don't care what some in the medical profession may have to say about this . It may not help me loose weight like what the machines in the slimming centres can do ( do not tell me about the placebo effect when my weight loss has been significantly permanent ) but it helps me maintain it , thus helping me focus on the task at hand as well as allow me room to pig out once in a while like yesterday .



Say you wanna give this a go.
Here's what I did .

First clean the targetted area of your body , then attach the electrodes .
Set to " Weight Reducing " mode and push the timer up to 15 minutes .
How strong or weak you want it depends on your body. Please listen to it . If it is painful , lower the zapping , you don't wanna get fried . 
I started with 1 and gradually upped it to 5 . 

Next I switched the positions of the electrodes and added on another 15 minutes of treatment .
Try not to exceed 45 minutes of usage or who knows , you might write like you've got Parkinson's or something .

And look , I cannot vouch for the other treatments the device promises to administer because I only have one goal in mind when I bought this for my own usage .

Verdict : it works , it's cheap and you can cheat and go ahead and eat supper . Good enough for me .


* Take note that you should NOT use the electrical point , there is some danger in that , so always use batteries instead . The retailer was very honest and candid about safety and I appreciate that .

No comments: