Wednesday 22 November 2017

How you can still eat instant noodles and loose weight at the same time


Guys and gurls , my weight has continued its descent * , I'm down another 500g or so , because apart from the handheld digital health therapy device , I've added on something to my diet .
No , it's not the egg. I've been adding an egg and sometimes vegies from my teenage years . Scroll down , I'll show you what it is .

First , let me show you what I usually eat . For breakfast or brunch these days .

Yeah , instant noodles have been my staple food for the past 31 years already but after so many years of consumption , I won't take them for supper anymore . I'll still have them daily for breakfast or brunch though .I mean I used to sup on them but not anymore as I've found that my weight piles on overnight thus wasting all my effort exercising my nuts off ! 

Right where was I ?
When I want something soupy , I either go spicy ( Maggi Asam Laksa ) or non spicy ( it used to be Cintan or Maggi Ayam but now I've switched to Baa..gus Ayam Bawang ).
I boil the noodles , till it is just cooked and still springy , then I throw away the murky water , add back new hot water and boil with the flavouring sachet this time . If I'm adding on vegies , most times I will first cook them till they soften then use back the vegie water to cook the drained noodles . My choice ?  Between the round cabbage or long Chinese cabbage , other times ... sawi .
Last step , I remove the noodles from the pot , retain the soup and add one egg till the yolk is cooked .



On days where I want variety , I go for the mee goreng , a dry version of instant noodles . 
But then I get greedy here and add 2 fluffy fried bulls eye eggs with lots of Malaysian palm oil .
I'm sure I don't have to explain how to cook this to ya but if you're wondering what the brands are , it's 
Myojo ( I switch between Mee Poh and Mee Pedas ) and Indomie ( Original Flavour ) 




Here's the extra something I've added on to my diet .
For the past 4 mornings in a row , I'm taking one spoonful of this oil
on an empty stomach .

You can choose any other brand if you wish , no need to follow exactly . Me , I got this because it was on offer the other day ( below MYR 40 I think ) . Look for the label Extra Virgin Olive Oil . In my case , I got a little confused because I intended to use this for cooking but ended up with the one meant for salad dressings , which I think should be ok if consumed straight from the bottle . Should burn the back of your throat a little , that's alright , shows that it's working. 

Take note that if you are on medication for high blood pressure , or are pregnant this method is NOT recommended . And don't overdo it as too much olive oil can cause other problems such as diarrhea and allergic reactions .


And at night , I do this therapy just before bed for between half an hour to 45 minutes .
Make sure you keep track of how often you administer this as it's not supposed to exceed 5 times a week.
Last night , I took a break from this machine and still ended loosing weight . Thanks to the spoonful of olive oil up there .


You can try this too provided you stay active and have an exercise schedule slotted for a minimum of 3 times a week and hopefully you can see the results like I am right now .

What's for lunch and dinner ?
Everything under the sun listed on this blog , fatty bits even . Everything .
But no supper . And to me supper means a meal after 11pm.

Happy trying .

* points to take into consideration

- I've been on a regular exercise routine for a whole year . Minimum 3 times a week , 1 hour each time , medium intensity workout 

- after reaching a plateau where the weight would not bulge , I cheated and got a little help from 2 slimming centres , one using electrolipolysis while the other used a combination of 5G , ultrasound and clingwrap in heat blanket .

- I don't take supper after 11 pm now 

No comments: