Sunday 3 December 2017

140 got me all this , 100 got him all that



Those of you who are shopping for new dresses for Xmas or New Year parties , or even Chinese New Year ought to be delighted because from what I have observed , Padini group has brought in a lot of red clothing wear , so you'd better be quick and pop in to go see what you need before the sizes run out .

Me , I wasn't looking for anything in particular . However..... because I have already gotten 2 similar playsuits from Padini , one black , one a dark green , both of which I'm very pleased with , I just had to grab this red with cut out shoulders too ! Priced at MYR 59.90 , I managed to get the last piece in my size . 




Next , I popped into Brands Outlet and tried on a couple of clothes , got bored , circled the bag and shoe section and walla ....this dirty pink structured bag was top pick at just MYR 29.90 .



From a flea market stall , a MYR 30 kerongsang caught my eye .
Meant to go with the kebaya which I bought earlier . Of course there are more ornate and elaborate kerongsang designs which will go extremely well with a plain kebaya labuh , but I ended up choosing the simplest amongst all , neither too big nor too heavy and sparkly , as I do not want to take the attention away from the embroidered detailing which is the focal point of the entire top .


 Saving the best for last .
Fancy finding a Turkish chain with the Tughra symbols making a sweet clinking sound for all of MYR 19.80 all the way here in Penang ?
I'm over the moon ! Absolutely loooooooveeee this !!!
It's not black , it's just that I was at an angle where the shadow fell on the Tughra symbols .




Ok let's round off the figures and see how much all the above cost me .
MYR 60 + 30 + 30 + 20 = 140.

If you think that's just ok , not too bad , well , I took son number one on a retail shopping expedition yesterday .
Sorry no pics .
Anyway , I managed to get him 2 pairs of long slacks ( 1 hipster style , 1 sports casual style with a stripe across ) , 1 beach bermuda , 1 long sleeved fancy printed shirt and a bright fitted good quality tee .... that's 5 pieces of clothing , for below MYR 100  . He was so amazed , he just could not believe it . Yeah , I'm great at fishing out best buys , I know . 
And he's an online shopper mind you , whom I managed to reconvert back to the tedious joy of retail shopping . You just gotta have the right guardian angel guiding you through the physically taxing trials of going in and out of changing rooms , checking sizes and evaluating price tags .

Location : Penang 

No comments: