Thursday 28 December 2017

Kitschen haul - fit n flare and other glam wear


As I'm munching on a cracker smoothered with some smoked malidzano ( whoops that means I'm sort of having a snupper ) , I'd like to show you what I found in Kitschen today .

As you know , I'm a huge fan of Marciano by Guess and although I suuuuuuperrrr love that brand , it also comes with a price tag that bleeds a hole in my pocket ( oh , it's doing very well in Queensbay Mall as far as I can see ) , I'm glad to tell you that from the feel and fit of the clothes I tried on here , this is a good alternative , at a price that won't send your blood pressure shooting up up and away.
Don't be turned off by the fact that they seem to be targetting the younger set , you CAN find some fashionable gems here even if you're in my age group .
The funny thing is , even though I found similar Guess inspired pieces in Nichii , the cutting did not provide as good a fit as Kitschen's . Needless to say , that was very disappointing an experience . So very odd indeed .




First up .
The short fit & flare dress which goes above the knees .
Yeah , yeah , I know , I know .
That's another floral print . Can't help myself , I seem to like looking like a tablecloth oil painting .

How Guess is that ? Well , as long as it looks sexy on me , and it's something Camila Cabello would wear , it is .


Ruffle shoulder crop top .
Very Guess this .
Very Carribean feel to it .
Neat lines .....wow factor is there .
Silver zip at the back so you can pour yourself into it and look like a very tempting female sausage .



Necklace # 1 
Oxidised hook link necklace .
Beads are strung together with a thin wire . 
This material won't tarnish as easily as gold plated ones .

All that shine helps draw attention away from your boobies .




Necklace # 2
Which is so Guess like also .
Super love this !

What's the big fuss about dressing up Guess style ? It makes us , the older matured woman with curves look like da bomb !
You'll get plenty of reactions with a lot of huge smiles flashed your way by young men . 

Old men as well as old women's jaws will drop .
Heck , even young girls will stare at you like you just stepped out of a fog covered platform .

Except that this is Kitschen we're in . And I like what I see so far .

Location : Penang 

No comments: