Thursday 28 December 2017

The classic fitted denim jacket


One can never have too many denim jackets . 
I've accumulated a distressed one , an oversized piece and this latest one which is more fitting , known as a well....fitted jacket .
Various brands carry a similar version ..... Levi's , Topshop , Esprit , Cotton On , Forever 21 ....heck , I even saw one in Padini the other day at a very low price , but I don't think it's as thick as these brands I mentioned , so I didn't go try it on .




Known as the Icon Denim Jacket at GAP or a Classic Trucker Jacket at Levi's  ( mine is from GAP ), you can't go wrong with this design . It'll take you through the decades and not go out of style .


Anyway , I'm pairing it with a pencil skirt from Padini . Suits us older chicks don't you think ?



Location : Penang 

No comments: