Friday 5 January 2018

Racerback - sized up on purpose


Attending yet another fitness event tomorrow . So I really need this because the organiser has listed it as a sweat fest , thus we'll need a second change of clothes . It'll dry pretty quick , so that's important .
He was one of the first 7 instructors I trained under and he's not only a most capable event organiser , he's a natural born leader who happens to be very enthusiastic , perky , full of energy and is extremely passionate about his chosen field , so I will always throw my support behind him and whatever he does .





It was also last year when I first tried on all these shirts and while it was supposed to hang loose ,everything ended up so tight fitting on my body . I cannot tell you how frustrating that was but I did not let that deter me . Instead , by choosing to soldier on , I can now choose to take one size bigger so it does not end up looking like what you see below .


Photo credit : Sportsshoes.com

I'm sizing up so that it'll not only hang loose , I have more styling options .
Love the reflective strip across the back as well as the logo on the bottom left front shirt corner .


Photo credit : Sportsshoes.com

Here are the styling options I am looking at . The shirt material is like what you find on those seamless undies so it is bound to never loose shape , not even if I want to tie it into a knot , I'm sure it will bounce straight back into its original form .

Photo credit : Amazon.com ( Sarin Mathews )

Depending on my mood , I'm gonna pull it off shoulder or knot it or do both .


Photo credit : Lelong.my

Location : Penang

Brand : Adidas 

Product : Climachill Cap Chill Tan 2 Women's Training Top

No comments: