Friday 5 January 2018

Ruyi 2018 by Voir - cheongsam galore !


For the longest time , I could not shop for clothes in this store as the largest size that they carry is up to XL , thus when the nice Malay saleslady told me that some customers kept requesting for XXL but she had to tell them they had none ,I totally understand how frustrating that is . That's why I used to have to travel overseas just to buy me some nice and up to date clothes last time.  
Anyway , if you so happen to work in  Voir and are reading this , you might want to address this segment of ladies who would love to wear your clothes like I did once upon a time ( but now I can since I have gone down so much over one year )

Back to the subject at hand . Yeah , I was so excited that I could finally fit into this most unforgiving outfit . Thus I ended up picking out 2 cheongsams from Voir today .




The first one is from their premium range called Ruyi - The Exquisite Collection ....and I have to say , I fell madly in love with this enough to part with MYR 149 for it .
Product tag describes the colour as light blue but I am of the opinion that it is more towards teal .



Here's what it looks like on their model . 
What does it look like on me ? 
When I stepped out of the dressing room , the Malay saleslady was blown away . She said it had an extremely slimming effect on me , so I guess that must mean it makes me look fantastic .
Also , the model below is pretty much taller than me , cos when I put it on , the hemline goes to an elegant level instead of being knee length like what you see on her .
If you find the exact fit like I took time to do so ( never ever go according to your usual size , if you're M you should try S too ) the outfit will look as if it were tailor made for you ! Which it does for me :) 




Second piece is from their in house brand called G & H .
Only MYR 59 and available in 3 colours ( pink , emerald and the crimson red below ) , but I like this the most so I got that too .
Easy to wash material , something you don't have to iron , minimal care , very bright crimson red shade ...that did it for me .



If you ask me , I would have loved to snap up 3 more of their cheongsams ( first 3 pics below ) as the fit and cutting was indeed very sexy , flattering and slimming ( you must take some time to choose the correct size ).
Alas...the price is a deterrent so I had some intense moments in the changing room pondering about which I should let go ....sigh )

Because I love their Ruyi 2018 collection so much , I hope they don't mind me sharing pictures of their beautiful cheongsam collection here .
I will include the facebook link too , so you can go view them over here .
















Can't seem to find any image on their G & H line , so you'll have to toodle down to their store to see it for yourself ok ?

Store locations :
http://www.voir.my/home/store-locator/

( I purchased mine in Penang )

Voir Gallery facebook link :

https://facebook.com/pg/voirgallery/photos/?tab=album&album_id=10156003493669921

No comments: