Thursday 1 February 2018

Suddenly into lace


Sometimes I buy first , then take time to look for the closest match later , that's if it ever materialises .
 For me to bulldoze ahead regardless of the outcome must mean that I have fallen head over heels in love , over a piece of clothing to dare take the risk .
That's exactly what happened here . 
Found this beautiful laser cut lace , double tier , maxi skirt in Nichii .
It's my second skirt from this outlet by the way and I think they have some truly appealing retro inspired , flared skirts that any woman young or old will find to their liking . 




Set against the lining , the black pattern stands out as if it was hieroglyphics on cloth .
Really stunning effect , I tell you , other women WILL stare at your skirt because it's just so gorgeous , you won't be able to take your eyes off it !

Funny thing is , I was actually on my way to Kitschen , because I figured , I'd need a tight top to go with the maxi skirt , since I love that tight mini white top from them .
 Yet somehow , I veered into Padini
 ( again ! ) and as if some fashion guru could sense what I was seeking .....
* gasp *
this tiny lacey number was hanging there just edging me to go try it on .



So happens that I wore the above skirt as an off shoulder dress today , belt firmly strapped under my bra line .
Couldn't believe I'd find it so soon but I did . 

Suddenly , I seem to be into lace , I even tried on a white lace dress at Dressing Paula and was contemplating whether or not to take it , when the boys pointed out that my undies could be clearly seen and well , that was it , sayonara , maybe in another lifetime lol .

Location : Penang

No comments: