Tuesday 6 February 2018

Tribal rework


 This is an Orang Ulu beaded necklace given to me as a gift . 
At first , I really had to rack my head thinking of how I was gonna wear this out and then ahah !




Ah yes , I remembered that I had this old babydoll dress from Emanuelle .
In order to highlight the necklace , also thanks to the plunging neckline , I could either leave it dangling or use a safety pin and secure the back to transform it into a shorter necklace .



Seems as if the necklace and this earring were made for each other despite the fact that one is made from Miyuki beads and the other ....well , rubber .
The beads are equally bright , thus , they truly complement one another .


Threw on an oversized denim jacket , ( not the same denim jacket as the more fitting trucker jacket ) to temper off the riot of colours 



with an old denim baguette bag ....





and there , I reworked something old  into a different take from all that same same fashion out there .

Location : Penang 



No comments: