Thursday 8 February 2018

Happy Meal - Rilakkuma


Last , night , at the stroke of midnight , the diehard troopers apparently caused a loooooooong line outside various Mc D's in Penang .
But then again , Rilakkuma is not Hello Kitty hence I was able to get this just now ngeh ngeh ngeh 
( if you want it , please drop everything and hurry over to your nearest outlet like now , really , really now ) 



We're into Week 2 of the promo and I was really gunning for the one on top , because it's quite big you know and besides , I don't like Week 3's bear and am still thinking of whether I really want Week 4's bear or not .

Pictured below is the bear from Week 1. 



Week 1 is called : Rilakkuma on Hamburger 
Week 2 : Rilakkuma &  Hamburger 
Week 3 : Korilakkuma & Drinks
Week 4 : Kiiroitori on Happy Meal Box




Sorry about the late post .
You know , I may not seem like I have a lot of readers but heck I have some aunties requesting selfies with me these days and from the last tips I gave out , a heck of a lot of people learnt from that .....so I hope you understand . I gotta think of myself first sometimes too . Besides , I don't trade these toys and most times purchase only one for myself only .

Anyway , PLEASE go and get this before lunch , best before 11am or else huh you know and I know what will happen lah .

Location : Penang

No comments: