Friday 23 February 2018

White taboo not !


Grabbed four cotton tops from Cotton On today , with 3 of them being white because
only lately have I realised that , that colour really suits my skin tone .
While it's also the 7th day of CNY , I've got no taboo over wearing this colour at all during the period , which was a great thing seeing how it was on sale and nobody seemed to want them ....I do !
Whopeeee !



No , you're not seeing double . 
Yes , I picked the same design , the Reggie One Shoulder Ruffle in white and blue stripe .



Pictured below is Abbie Off The Shoulder Top .
The people coming up with all these product names deserve a medal you know ? How do they do it , I wonder , it's amazing !!


And finally the tantalisingly naughty and almost bare Renae Off The Shoulder Top



Can't tell you how timely this purchase was .
Any of these 4 will go perfectly with my big as life earrings and necklaces , harem pants , mini skirt and shorts ensembles .





No comments: