Saturday 24 February 2018

What ? Another playsuit ?



Intended to get the Hanna Bell Sleeve Playsuit in Nevada Sunset Aegan Blue ( pic below taken from Cotton On website )



 Dragged him to the fitting room and paraded 2 examples , to which he stated that he preferred the Nevada Sunset Aurora Red . Koochi was around and he too was of the same opinion so in the end , Aurora Red , Aurora Red lah .
No , I'm NOT gonna wear a tee inside like  the model below .




To put it more accurately , the colour is like red clay compared to the chilli red you see in their website .

Anyway , if I had 2 minds about it and wanted to get both colours , the smallest size available for Aegan Blue was S ( I can fit into XS sized playsuits in this store ).
Thus it boiled down to this . I could only take one colour .



Wondering why I get so many playsuits from Cotton On ?

Two reasons .
One .
It's because the cut fits me . 

Second reason . Whenever I put it on , service staff in particular , from hotel bellboys to restaurant staff , these boys seem to delight in going out of their way to make me feel like a princess ! I'm not kidding . They go the extra mile to make me feel special and flash huge smiles in my direction , sometimes to the point where I feel as if they would even roll out the red carpet for me to step on if they could and well , that's enough conviction for me to keep this up .

In case you too wonder if these togs will work the same magic for you , do consider that I possess a physical stature that could be vastly different from yours . 
The best way to judge , is to gauge stranger's reactions ( not friends or colleagues ) to the various outfits you have in your stable . The eyes and the body language , and even service meted out will tell you all you need to know without asking .


No comments: