Thursday 1 March 2018

Adidas Ultimate Long Tights - motivational message hidden within


How long has it been since I purchased a pair of tights ?
In the past , I just could not pour myself into an Adidas .

Reebok , Puma , Cotton On and USA Pro were better fits for the heftier woman that I was back then ( when I started out I was in danger of not being able to wear double XL sizes anymore ) . 
But today , so much has melted away , that my floral Cotton On which I wore yesterday looked like a tighter version of harem pants . There was so much space between , it kind of felt so ridiculous as I had to keep on hitching it further and further up my waist , all to no avail !




Selected this design and was really surprised that I could finally wear an Adidas . Hurray !

The fitting room is my testpad you see and this pair ticked all the right boxes for me .....bright , comfy , standout design .
Can't tell you if it's colourfast or not ( should not be a problem seeing how the red top is just as bright after so many washes phew ! )



The hidden pocket is not where you would expect the opening to be . Instead of on top , the slit is by the side of the waist , much like what you get on the innerside of a sports bra .

Anyway , I loved that hidden message above 
" Before you quit remember why you started " 


Me , I'd prefer to wear it back to front and not as indicated as I really hate wearing shorts or mini dance skirts and the front design reminds me of that !


Ultimately , a candid shot tells no lies . I've committed so many fashion faux pas , it just doesn't matter anymore . 
That's who I am , what defines me .
 How outstanding is my understanding of bad fashion choices ? Fun is the keyword . The rest is irrelevant apart from nerves of steel to carry a hairbrained ensemble off .
And I really hope this one works or I will have to bury my head under the sand for a few hours before moving on gosh !







No comments: