Wednesday 28 February 2018

Everbest - unboxing glittery dancing sneakers


 Everbest is a local shoe brand from Malaysia . 

When I purchased a pair of glittery sneakers from them earlier today , I certainly was not expecting it to come wrapped up so beautifully as if I just coughed up a couple of thousand dollars for it !



Come , let me show you again .
Gasp ! 
I thought only branded stores did this ....
 I'm such a sucker for this kind of wrapping . If you want to really impress me , this does the trick ! I'll fall for it every single time !

There's one layer of crinkly paper with the name Everbest printed all over it , and each side of the shoe came individually wrapped in a sheer muslin type of cloth , again with the brand name across it , this time in big bold letters .


After removing the cloth , this design here is what stole my heart and made me part with some ringgit from my wallet .
Oh my gosh , it's golden , glittery and the best part is , the sole is smooth enough for dance fitness . Can't have too much grip at the bottom or the knees will suffer , worse still , I might even twist my ankle or fall .
This is important to me , even soles with a turning point cannot match the smoothness on these soles .


Front and back view .
I'm in lurrrrrrvvvvv already despite not knowing how long the structure will last or hold up .



God made our Malaysian shoe and handbag makers so gifted at shoe designing , if you gave me one choice only , and placed a whole array of internationally produced shoes and bags from other countries before me , I'd still choose a locally manufactured design over others . Serious !


Top view .


Pairing it with this new pair of red tights , my first from Adidas actually .
Yes , I've lost enough weight to put them on now . I had to limit myself to  Reebok , Puma , USA Pro and Cotton On tights before this .

 Adidas tights are waaaayyyy more unforgiving so this in itself is what I consider another personal achievement unlocked on my year two mission towards a smaller me .




No comments: