Friday 9 March 2018

Girlfriend Jacket - Perks of being a Cotton On member !


Been seeing these feminine designs all over the place , from Guess right down to those Thai street fairs .
 At Guess , you might have to cough up MYR 400 and above for it , while those street fairs ....just MYR 29 or so .

But I've been hesitant until today when I decided to utilise the shopping voucher . Anyone who signs up for their brand new membership card , on top of collecting points , is guaranteed to receive a voucher in your email you see . The catch is , you'll need to purchase above MYR 80 to redeem the MYR 30 ( just show the cashier the barcode sent to your email and that's it ) . I have absolutely no problem spending MYR 80 here ,as I have a long list of items I love from this store .


Originally priced at MYR 189 , after the heavy price slash , I only paid MYR 30 for this Girlfriend Frill Denim Jacket ( colour : Beyond Bleach ) ! You better believe it ! You can purchase this online too but if you want the discount , make sure you join their membership first and check your email for the voucher before you proceed .

When I put it on , this reworked , distressed and frilled , slightly soft jacket , from Cotton On's , 91 label , makes me look like a blast from the past , the 80s to be exact , that era of thick shoulder pads and V shaped jackets .

The model below looks sweet . I don't , but I love the unique look overall . Am sure some stranger aunties will be circling me again one of these days ( some middle aged old women here do that , to inspect any woman who is dressed out of the norm , no idea why )



What's the other items I purchased ? For moochi . Don't need to post that up eh ?

 Yeah , apart from the MYR 80 requirement , you can buy anything , even those on heavy markdown and still get the total bill knocked off ! Great isn't it ?

Location : Penang


No comments: