Monday 5 March 2018

Into the second year


Why is there so much emphasis on our looks and body weight ? 
It's an oriental woman's thing . Koreans , Chinese , Japanese societies have always been pressuring their womenfolk in particular to comply but I just got lazy after the birth of my youngest son and only got round to doing something about it last year .

Again , I'd like to remind you that I am now fast approaching 50 , no , I'm not in my late 30s like what some strangers think .... not gonna lie about my age anyway . Only started working out again two years ago in November 2016 .

Here are pics of my physique today , still flabby in parts but definitely more toned than when I first started out . My face has slimed down , though I think my head is still kinda doll like huge , can't do nothing about that .






Right , so as you can see , I am slowly striking gold ( that's not an angpow but real gold I'm holding there encased inside a foam angpow ) and can finally wear a tight fitting cheongsam .
I've managed to loose weight slowly but not lost so much that my boobs and my butt sags .
I don't need to tell you how important this is to your overall feeling of womanly wellbeing . No , I never want to be stick thin , I still want some meat in all the right places , even my thighs ok ? 
I still do not diet but I am more conscious about how much input is going in nowadays cos I don't want to start all over again .




Water , milk , coffee , instant noodles , vegies , eggs , meat , cream crackers , spicy foods , beef , rich coconut curries every day .....these are all the things that prevent me from looking like a deflated wrinkled prune .
I don't do juice or fruits like others but I do try to eat salads sometimes cos I love vegies , both raw or cooked and I can eat a big plate of those .


What I look like from afar . Actually my facial condition has also improved , so that's really amazing what all the sweating has managed to do .
The keyword is EAT girl. Eat your oils and ensure you have a variety to max your nutritional intake or you're gonna be real mad at why some people age better than you . Dieting does nothing but make you all saggy .


And at this juncture , I'd like to thank all the Zumba dance gurus who have helped shape the new me today .....
Holy , Lee Nel , Crystalboy , 
Jazz , Ling Ling , Evon , Wanchin , Melvin , Syed and last but not least Mary .

Go attend their classes Penangites . This is why Zumba is so darned effective at helping you with weight loss . I am proof that it is not too late to start . You just need to pour in more effort and stick to it despite feeling pain in the joints . 
Gamat oil helps in this case . 100 plus after . 


No comments: