Monday 19 March 2018

Nando's Malaysia loyal fans - check your postbox


Don't you just love getting snail mail via the good old postbox especially when it comes from Nando's ?
Well , when I opened it up , I was wondering why they sent me 4 different postcards inside the envelope .....



....woah ! 
In conjuction with their 20th anniversary , this postcard entitles me to a 20 ringgit discount, on the condition that my bill hits 80 ringgit.

No problem for those with families and I dare say it's very gracious of them to do so . 
Could be a problem for singletons , but you could always gather some friends and feast together eh ? 

We usually order a platter which comes up to 65 ringgit or so . That means we'll just need to top up with an extra order priced at 15 ringgit and that's it .....we'll get the bill knocked off quite a bit ! 

That's indeed a good deal for Nando's lovers if ask me . 



That's not all . On top of still being able to accumulate another chilli point , which will lead to more yummy grilled chicken in the long run , make sure you do not throw this letter away !

You get 1 complimentary 125ml bottle of Peri-Peri sauce , which last I checked at the local supermarket , has gone up to around 13 ringgit per bottle ! 


They sure know how to ensure that we keep coming back , don't they ?

Location : Penang 


No comments: