Sunday 29 April 2018

All excited over an invite


Well , I scored an invite to this event earlier today and saw so many beautiful people all at once , together in a straight line , my eyes almost couldn't handle it .



Pretty amazing how I managed to get it . 
Apparently , the guestlist was limited 
and I was chosen
" Out of your good standing with our mall " or something to that effect .
Oh really ? This must mean I've been overspending hahaha .

Well , anyway , thanks . I had a blast and really enjoyed myself tonight .
Just being in the company of all those immensely beautiful people , you can't top that , I'm still trying to put my jaw back on .



The show was fantastic , it felt like a mini Milan - London - Paris runway production airlifted straight in for our benefit .
Yes , it was meant to be a show for charity but being in the company of all those gorgeous celebrities and models , was just out of this world ! It literally made me feel so enriched .
I still can't get over how many beautiful people there were just now in that atrium .

Personally I love this instant shot , the most . Love , love , love , love , love it !
Can't believe that one shot made me look like that . Will take Olympus more seriously from now on .
There's also magic in them lights , I tell you .It bathed all imperfections out and turned every person who stood there into movie star material !



Might add on pics of the event on another one of my social media handles .
If I post it there instead of here , I will add a link in for you , ok ? 

Location : Penang




No comments: