Sunday 29 April 2018

Mayday sales haul


Was in another town today ( not  Penang ) when I stumbled upon a swarm of tudung ladies going all crazy over at the local Vincci shoe counter .
Apparently , the sale began yesterday , and it's going to continue up till the 1st of May . 




I'd been completely caught offguard , but I quickly regained my composure scanned through the shop and left because the nice designs were probably snapped up ( this is not Penang , hence the limited range , less population , less shoes ) .
Not to be defeated , I snuck into 2 other stores and managed to come out with a haul of 6 dresses !

Yes , right now is a great time to stock up on clothes and accessories , as there are just so many sales going on , with prices steeply dropped at certain outlets , you really have no excuse to not look good anymore folks .

Here's my haul from 2 stores .
Brands Outlet ( each dress was marked down to 20 ringgit only ) , and the others are from H  & M , also marked down but because I was in another town , I went over the moon over my finds there !



Shapeless dirty pink dress they call Peach .
Other women did not even think of giving this a chance . From experience , as well as seeing how well their cutting suits me , I gave it a go .

Surprisingly , this dull colour suits me , I just might wear it back to front and sew an underboob area to give it a better fit .

20 ringgit only . Crazy huh ?


This see through dress has been hanging in the store for ages.
Originally priced at MYR 49.90 , I wasn't willing to pay that much for it .
Now at MYR 20 ....honestly , the design is way younger than me but I will try to make this work .
Will probably remove the inner white t shirt dress and wear this over another black dress of my own .
And maybe add on some iron ons or embellishments . See how it goes .




Another aunty lace dress lol .
Took it in a size that fits close to my body , S size . Instead of wearing it like a loose shift , I'm going for a tight fit . Might tweak it by adding round beads . Might . Not sure yet cos too much work involved there .
Also MYR 20 from Brands Outlet .


Top dress with roses . 
From H & M .
Something Camila Cabello will wear . Veeeeeerrryy feminine .
Originally MYR 149.90 marked down to MYR 60 .
I tried on 2 sizes and settled on one size smaller again .



H & M Polka dot jersey dress.
Stretchable , so I took size XS .
Very retro . I super like this . Thanks to that blue Lady Diana style jersey dress , which I also found in H & M , I took another chance with this jersey and omg , love it .
It's like a combination between those tight little black 80s style dresses and a vintage prewar dress from the 40s .
MYR 99.90 marked down to MYR 50 .



Third and final H & M dress .
You should check out their new summer  dresses , as well as those from Forever 21 , beauuuuutiful prints , better than what you have seen in local textile shops .
For new summer dresses , expect to cough up MYR 199.90 per piece at H & M cos some are very pretty indeed .
The markdown wasn't as spectacular ( originally MYR 69.90 , now at MYR 40 ) However , I love the tight and cute fit .
Looks very vintage , will probably pair this with a nice matching hat . It's super cute and sexy in a Betty Bo style / wartime sailor's girlfriend .

Now all I need is a pair of matching grandmother shoes for that .

Original price for all 6 dresses :
MYR469.40 

Price paid after discount  :
MYR 210

Total savings :
 MYR 259.40 

That averages out to MYR 35 per dress . Not bad huh ?

- the end -
For now :D



No comments: