Saturday 28 April 2018

Daiso net bags - country crochet and sport mesh


In order to kill some time , I walked into Daiso 
and reemerged delighted after unexpectedly finding these 2 lovely net bags .





The crochet like bag above called the Cotton Net Bag , is such a gorgeous and amazing find for all of MYR 5.90 only .
It looks small but don't underestimate it , there's enough space to fit an entire 1.5litre bottle of water and more , so don't be surprised if you see it being resold for 2 to 3 times the original price by resellers elsewhere .
You could hot glue gun on a sunflower to make it more personalised or not . 
Just a suggestion , I'm sure you have more ideas to make it stand out eh ?


Next , the Mesh Bag . Found 2 colours , in blue and green , however all that was left of the green ( plenty of blue which did not interest me one bit ) was 
this last and final piece .

 I call this tone , the Fenty / Puma color. 
Honestly , I whooped with joy when I spotted this , it's a most practical bag to place my sweaty gym clothes after my workout :) 
Absolutely love the color plus the  fact that I don't need to fork out a fortune for it . 

No comments: