Friday 13 April 2018

Holographic ballet wrap for the next level


Here's another 
I-don't-know-when-i'm-ever-gonna-wear-this top I picked up today from Forever 21 .
Very daring , half of my 2 girls will be exposed to fresh air , sunshine and lots of eyeballs the day I decide to step out in this .





 Abdomen baring , and very sexay , you're looking at the next level I'm aiming for .
Can't yet expose my belly button so I'm probably gonna pair this with the last harem pants I bought from that favourite Pakistani trader who hawks  made in Thailand clothes .




Dance fitness has done this to me .
It's brought my weight down tremendously just as I was about to breach XXL and move onto XXXL !


If you're interested in getting one for yourself , do a search under Ballet Wrap or Ballerina Wrap .
Mine does not have those pesky strings to contend with , it's made from stretch knit jersey , with a fit that is to die for !

There was a slight discount for this . From MYR 79 , it was knocked off to MYR 50 . However , there weren't many on the store rack , and I can't see it being sold online even at Lyst , so have fun searching yah ? 


No comments: