Thursday 12 April 2018

3 years late


Two posts before this , I was talking about how lace dresses seem to be so darned attractive to the aunty lurking inside of us .




For someone as old as I am , when I first spotted this hanging on a hypermarket rack , I sincerely thought that it was one of those Ah Lian fashion you can find in Chowrasta wetmarket you know ?

I certainly never expected to find a H&M x Coachella design tucked away in a forsaken corner of a large hypermart !
But that's what happened !
It's from the 2015 collection ....that's 3 years late man . 


Anyway , the giveaway clue that got me searching via google , was because I was annoyed that label that seemed to have been snipped in half .
Since the word COACHELLA was so visible , I based my search based on that keyword and almost fainted when I found out that the twiggy style crochet shift dress that I had just bought , was priced at USD 30 before this !

Paid under MYR 30 for it .... that works out to less than 8USD !

Nope , I'm not skinny enough to wear it like the model above . A spaghetti strap dress will be my preferred choice underneath .

Location : Penang 

No comments: