Saturday 21 April 2018

Midnight horror story


We have a secret hideout which we go to for Hainanese style western food at night . 
Right after that , we walked back to the car and I so happened to crack a joke as I looked up into the trees
" what if you saw something up there in the trees. What would you do ? " I teased kiddo .

Boy was he annoyed 
" simply say things ! " 
he retorted in a huff .

Chuckling to myself , I prepared to get round to my side of the vehicle . 
Suddenly , I stopped !

What on earth was THAT ?




At first , I thought it was a drunk or homeless man sleeping cos of how his legs were sticking out .
Then my eyes travelled upwards and that's when my heart almost stopped ! 
I realised his face was faded ..... meaning .....omg ....I thought I'd just seen a ghost !
Because these apparitions will disappear if you look again , although I stood rooted to the ground , not a squeak came out of my mouth , all my hairs standing , yet , I continued looking ...

UNTIL , I noticed the tuft of hair .

Oh maigawd !!!
I knew what that was !
Mind you , I was beside the car all this while and hadn't gotten in yet nor did I run away or passed out even .

That was doll's hair !!!!!
Incensed I opened the door , shoook my head and told my companions to go round my side of the car and see what I just saw .
They were veeeeeeeeerrryyy cautious , he moved softly as a cat , yet curiosity got the better of them and look they did .

" Whose idea of a sick joke is this ? "
" No wonder there's nobody here today and there's so much space in the carpark " 

IT WAS A DOLL ! 
A big doll which some sicko perched up against the pillar ! 
A big doll which looks so darned scary in the backlight of your car !
Oh very funny haha ....luckily I didn't pee in my pants .

The picture you see above is no less horrifying if you have a weak heart especially . Captured on reverse camera , I continued grumbling .

" Oh gawddddddd 
......you know ? This doll , in that position in the dark , at this time of the night is as bad as watching Chucky you know ? Geez ! "

To which kiddo made matters worse by firing up my imagination with a
" What happens if it suddenly gets up and walks towards us ? "

The colour drained from my face at this point . Damned creepy wei .....

" Shall we go already ? "

No , I didn't look back to see if it moved .
No way man !
So horrifying !!!!

No comments: