Saturday 21 April 2018

2 shapeless shifts for the weekend


Picked up my second dress from Aeon under their in house Scarlet label today . 
It's a long sleeved , calf level sports dress with a sexy side split ( the split can be zipped up or down ) , something I never expected to stumble upon in this store .

While there's plenty of sports dresses especially over at Adidas , the price tag over at their stores , stretch between MYR 160 to 300 per piece .
Sooooo not worth it , especially when I saw a clutch of fakes being sold in Bangkok the other day ( Zara also included gosh , these are very good copies mind you , so do know your stuff before you part with your $$$ ) .
As a result , I'm so not paying top dollar for a sports dress or jacket mind you .
When it comes to tights and sports bras , that's a different ball game altogether . 






That dress you see above ,cost me just MYR 59.90 .
Now that's reasonable ! 

Anyway , apparently only 6 pieces of this design was brought in and they all sold out except for this last piece in
size S .

~ Size S ~

Crash , bang , boom ; could I fit in or not ?
Despite that nonsensical slogan across the chest which goes something like
" Success Be The Noise " 
( made me squint maaaaannnnnn )
Yes ! I'm taking it ! 

This makes it my 2nd sports dress after one mesh dress I picked up from Kitschen * ( see pic at the bottom of this post ) . Don't think I posted that one up , it's also in black but I love it to death and have worn it a few times already .




Second shapeless shift is from Brands Outlet .
Always , always , always trawl the outlet for dresses ,
.
 Have found a motherload of dresses here and this one's very cute .
It's got little tufts of chenille all over it .

Yeah , in order to find the best fit , again , I brought 3 sizes into the fitting room .
I started with S and went on to M .
M was too big thus I got the S .

Best part is , I could probably wear this under that neon red Coachella crochet dress I found a week or more back .

There are still sizes for this one in Penang , in fact , you could even turn it into a baju kurung top if you so wish to do so .
You could add a black brooch and pair it with a long maxi skirt in black , nobody's gonna stop you , fashion has become madly flexible , it's up to you to set the trend and own it when you wear it !

* this is the mesh tunic from Kitschen which I love like mad .



No comments: