Tuesday 24 April 2018

Play dress up


What I was up to yesterday . 
Just trying my luck and see what happens next .
I look real cute don't I ? 
Like real only haha .
Very retro look .

Inner happiness has a way of making a person glow , don't concentrate on  anger or dissatisfaction with others or yourself , instead focus on what's right in front of you , be thankful for all the little blessings in your life , no matter how insignificant they seem to others .





Anyway , I had a lot of fun playing pretend dress up . Still can't get over how a small hat can make complete strangers change their view of you . Yeah , a lot of passers by took me seriously and actually refused to pass until I had to almost beg them to walk straight past me .
They were so nice , they didn't want to spoil the picture for me . Awwww....

I know I managed to put a big wide smile on a couple of people's faces during that time . Now that alone is enough to make me feel real good about myself .

The whole point is , while skincare has made so many advances forward today ....who ever thought that micellar water and wipes can do the job as well eh ?
You don't need to brasso your face just to get the colours off . 
One wipe can do much more than a whole bottle of remover especially when travelling . Yeah , the make up needs to come off . Take it all off babeh !

And I especially love wipes on the back of my neck and feet , after I'm done with my face of course lol . 
Very relaxing and kind of sexy at the same time . Try it . Maybe you'll feel as naughty as I look in the picture eh ? And feel like a million dollars too !




No comments: