Wednesday 4 April 2018

USA Pro - the Little Mix collection hauled so far


When this range was originally launched a year back , Leigh-Anne's 2 piece set alone would set you back by MYR 500 + 



I didn't get it then as I was round as a hippo and not only did it look terrible on me , I knew my weight would go down eventually , so I decided to wait it out till the price dropped further before trying it again and yes , today , it looks lovely on muah , so tadaaaa .....this is mine to call my own , at ten times less than it was before !
Anyway , the other reason is that I prefer brightly coloured workout clothes and this is a pastel shade , thus for me , I simply could not justify why I would want to fork out so much for it . Yep , I guess this makes it the first complete pastel set I own .


Give you a close up of what the 2 piece yoga intended line called the SS 16 Collection aka The Zen Edit looks like .
Print is called Marble Pink .



Here's what it looks like on Lisa Marie Anderson ( picture taken from USA Pro facebook page ) .

On me ? Um welllllll , my figure is getting there . I just have to keep at it . As it is kiddo has given me the green light to don it high waisted , but I'm still not THAT body confident to flaunt my abdomen yet .



Now , this other collection pictured below , was launched a year ago as well . 
Alas .....the Chintzy print leggings which Leigh - Anne is wearing has unfortunately sold out in my area .
Boo hoo . That's the risk involved when we decide to wait for the price to drop . Oh well , too late for regrets .


Anyway , I settled for the Cobalt Blue tank modelled by Jade , and it was marked down as well .

The fit is incredible , it hugs the tummy region as tight as a girdle and I'm actually entertaining thoughts of pairing it with my denim shorts already .


The only non Little Mix item I picked up today was this Lime sports bra .
Goes well with the Marble Pink legging above .



At this point , kiddo asked me 
" how many sports bras , tops and leggings do you need ? "
My answer to that is 
" this is what motivates me " enough said . 

Anyway , let's see what other Little Mix associated USA Pro togs I have accumulated so far .


The black and white bandana leggings worn by Leigh - Anne above ,




Haze pink leggings , exactly like what you see on the sports bra paraded by Perrie Edwards .





Not interested in The Seamless Collection , as I have a similar skin coloured sports bra by H&M


Neither am I keen on the above collection cos I think I will look absolutely ridiculous in those designs with the exception of the white sports bra .


Perrie Edwards and Leigh -Anne have sold so many of these outfits above .
I've yet to try the leggings on Jade , hopefully , I'll see it on the shelves one fine day . Maybe it got snapped up , and I'm not sure where to find it though .


As for this latest collection ,
I see a lot of interest in what Jesy ( real gorgeous creature ) , Perrie Edwards and Leigh - Anne is wearing , probably will sit this one out as well , cos I'm currently really happy with a similar coloured army green set from Cotton On .


No comments: