Saturday 26 May 2018

Curiously , this dress drew a lot of hits


Don't know why , but this dress seems to be getting a lot of hits on my blog .
Is it that pretty or unusual ? Or are some of you searching for it high and low ?

Anyway , I'll show you how it looks on me .





As you can see , the collar is very high up and the sleeves turned out to be a bit of a struggle to button back after I hitched the long sleeves up to my elbow during mealtime .
Torso is super tight but so far ,luckily , nothing has burst open yet .



Extremely slimming and quite feminine , when I walked across the road in this , drivers immediately slowed down their vehicles ( usually , they try their best to mow me down ) .
The other time this happened was when I wore that Ruyi cheongsam by Voir out .


Sizes I spotted were S , M and L .
The inner side of the dress feels cool and silky , while the collar and sleeves are a little stiff , but not too much .


You can't judge much from all these photos .
I can't eat more than usual due to the tight torso area .
But that's entirely due to my figure type .
It flattens and flatters , I just wish the skirt level was a weee bit longer .

No comments: