Sunday 27 May 2018

Influenced buy


Remember this ?
I personally thought that this Abstract Chevron cami jumpsuit below , was the most stunning and gorgeous out of all the apparels that I saw at the Vogue for Virtue 2018 charity fashion show .




The fact that I attended the event , got me influenced enough for me to go a bit crazy when I finally saw it on the rack at Forever 21 earlier today .

Certain celebrities are worth the amount of money they receive for endorsing products .
While some can sell more than other celebs .
For me , I thought that the sexy Nadia Heng carried off the jumpsuit in a way I could totally relate to . 
This is how today's woman thinks . We still buy a dream , it's just that now , we try to make sure that it is not too far fetched or impossible to reach .
We all know how Rihanna can wear a tattered foot rag and still look drop dead incredible in it.  Of course we know it won't be the same on us . We need models that not only appeal to us but also someone we can identify with .


Anyway , the instant I laid eyes on this Chevron print , I threw caution to the wind .
Though it looked way better on Nadia Heng , ( she's definitely trimmer , taller and leaner ) and that it didn't exactly suit me , I was already sold !
 Made up my mind that I just had to have it .

If you wanna see more details , just copy and paste the following link

https://www.forever21.com/gl/shop/Catalog/Product/dress/2000255004

No comments: