Thursday 24 May 2018

Sequins and Lolita figure hugging skirts


Sequinned clothes never die off .
But they've gotten very expensive lately , till I almost had a heart attack when I looked at some pieces of clothing over at Miss Selfridge .

Anyway , the best way to lay your hands on a more reasonably priced range is to identify which store stocks what , then when you feel like it , check the racks and keep your fingers crossed that one fine day , they will miraculously have one piece in your size .
What kind of a strategy is that ? 
One that saves you $$$$$ only if you have patience and are not too bothered about not being the first to wear it .




That's how I paid a total of MYR 80 for this dazzling 2 piece ensemble . If you add the original price together , I would have had to cough up MYR 219.80 if I couldn't wait . Well I've been marking it for a few months already before ( miraculously , my hunch was right , and my size suddenly appeared ? Sometimes I wonder if they're returns from another part of the world ? )



Pictured below and above are what the 2 piece separates which I am planning to pair into one , resemble .

Top is loose but the skirt is something I should not bend over in ! Hah !



Price ? The top has been sitting there for some time already . Each time I paid the store a visit , I would rummage through it hoping to at long last , find one piece in my size .
Yeah , I got lucky today .
Top : MYR 50 ( marked down from MYR 149.90 , while the skirt cost 30 ringgit ( down from MYR 69.90 )


Last of all , I picked up this flouncy white polka dot mini dress from Cotton On .
Skirt bottom is flared but the abdomen section is super tight and I find that these togs suit my mexican figure the best !


You won't believe the transformation when I squeezed into it .
I'm like a matured Lolita doll !
Neckline is very low , bodice is very fitting and if I were to cross the road in it , I'm telling you this is extremely distracting .

Price paid : MYR 30 . 

Loving all these bargains to death !






No comments: