Tuesday 1 May 2018

Glo sticks make my heart skip a beat


Today was the first time I actually got acquainted with the magic of glow sticks and led jewellery .
Think I went a bit nuts once moochi showed me how gorgeous they looked in low light .
I just can't get over the fact that something that costs so cheap can give me so much fun in return .



Eh.....do for me also , I want a necklace , 2 bracelets ....what ? No more ? Awwwwww shucks 
luckily I had my LED chandelier earrings which I self fashioned from a couple of blinkers .
As you can also see , I finally put the gold tights to the test . It's very fragile , the gold comes off easily with pressure but I just love the overall look . That shirt is from Tesco btw , I just added on sequins . Flashy plastic gold cuffs cost 2 ringgit each .
Trashy . Very trashy . Exactly my identity . He said I tend to always overdress sometimes especially when it comes to dance , this is one of those times lol .

Yeah , the entire session lasted 3 hours long and as I'm typing this , my toe pads and arch of my foot are still throbbing , while my ankle feels as if it could just snap off , and the knees omg , where's the hot oil ?

Was it worth it ? 
Yes of course , Lee Nel throws some of the most vibrant zumba parties in the northern region and despite all that ache and pain , I still can't stop dancing .

No comments: