Thursday 3 May 2018

So so sooooooooooo ?


When I first tried these pull up pleather pants , I was so disappointed ,
they just could not go past my hips .
With a heavy heart , I told myself to forget it and work on getting myself to a point where one day it will .

Well , today , not only does it finally fit , I've gone 2 sizes down plus there was a huge markdown as well !



Yup , the price has been marked down from MYR 69.90 to a crazy MYR 20 , as such I'm really over the moon .

Perhaps from another angle , this pair of pants might not look so flattering , maybe a little too ridiculous too for my age , but since I place my own enjoyment over what others may think of me ....
in the words of Azwan Ali aka Divaaa ......
so so soooooo ?
Yeah , I will walk like a have a crown on my head so to speak .

As per the title , I can't seem to get those words he uttered out of my head . I've shared the hilarious video of his exclusive interview with NST via my Google+ , so you'll know what the jokes about after watching ( you need to understand Malay first in order to appreciate the rib splitting video )  Doesn't matter if I live in Penang , I'm with Team Gajah !
 I'd love to see the ruckus that he's capable of creating in Parliament !

Back to the pleather pants . What should I pair this with ? Haven't made up my mind yet . There's so many possibilities with this one but it's best if my top covers my tummy , even though moochi tells me there is no need to . Still have a long way to go in reducing THAT bulge .
It could go down if I don't eat for 3 days straight but hey , that's madness , something I'll never do voluntarily unless I've fallen sick and just cannot eat . On any normal given day ? No way man .....I won't do it .



No comments: